Cyber The Vote Poll Center
Check Us Out On Twitter!
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Thanks MHP for addressing our antiquated election technology. #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/EVpx9NYN2012/09/30 10:44 by web
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Canada is voting online, why not the U.S.? "Laziness" argument is silly. http:/cyberthevote.org #vote20122012/09/30 10:26 by web
@BarackObama If I had one minute with POTUS I would ask why the U.S. uses antiquated election technology. #vote2012 #onlinevoting2012/09/29 17:46 by web
- Real facts are pesky. Dr. Kelleher's series about #InternetVoting in #Canada continues: #MSNBC #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/TaKdxzcP2012/09/17 20:04 by Tweet Button
- Paper voting=Worst, Email=Better, Online voting=BEST! Demand the access & safety of modern voting technology!! #vote2012
http://t.co/NqFYbAOZ2012/08/29 12:46 by web
- DrWJK on Online Voting opponents – Beware the Againsters Part 2: Skeptical of the Skeptics
- Analog Voting in a Digital World – Paper ballots cause long lines at the polls | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- ANTONIODUVALJR on Realizing the Dream of Access with Online Voting
- Voting Access in the U.S. – “We can fix this” | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- DrWJK on Voting Access – “Our Journey Is Not Complete”
Author Archives: Rob W.
(Editorial Note: This post from November 2011 has been this blog’s most popular. Given this year’s attention on the broken election administration system in the U.S., I am reprinting it below without edit) ——————————————————————— I have been meaning to post … Continue reading
Despite the presence of so much Anti Internet Voting noise, I KNOW that there is support out there for what online voting can achieve. There are people like me out there, people who understand how online voting can transform our … Continue reading
Internet Voting News! California Passes Online Voter Registration! Great News for All American Voters!
On Friday, October 7th, 2011 the State of California took a great step in helping America bring it’s voting system out of the dark ages and into the Information Age! California has passed an online voter registration law. “This law … Continue reading
Cost-Benefit Analysis. Is there anything more basic? It’s like “supply and demand”. You don’t have to be an MBA to understand that with ANY undertaking (in ANY realm be it in business or politics or, gosh, even voting technology) the … Continue reading
I mentioned in my last post, a piece about Dr. William Kelleher and his contributions to this movement, that I would be talking next about the “againsters”. In fact, I have been working on the draft of this post for … Continue reading
Every grass roots movement has a founder, an individual who believes so much in something that he or she devotes themselves completely to a cause before anybody else even knows that it is a cause. In my opinion, in the … Continue reading
The need for anyone using a computer to backup their data, like documents and photos, from their computer to some other place for safekeeping, has been around as long as personal computers have. I remember saving my files to the … Continue reading
What little discussion there is out there regarding online voting is usually premised on answering the wrong questions. This is another similarity between this issue and some other large issues.
Watching the results of the recall elections in Wisconsin last night, I temporarily returned to the accepted state of mind of waiting through the night for the various voting districts to “report” in with their results, and as they did … Continue reading