Cyber The Vote Poll Center
Check Us Out On Twitter!
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Thanks MHP for addressing our antiquated election technology. #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/EVpx9NYN2012/09/30 10:44 by web
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Canada is voting online, why not the U.S.? "Laziness" argument is silly. http:/cyberthevote.org #vote20122012/09/30 10:26 by web
@BarackObama If I had one minute with POTUS I would ask why the U.S. uses antiquated election technology. #vote2012 #onlinevoting2012/09/29 17:46 by web
- Real facts are pesky. Dr. Kelleher's series about #InternetVoting in #Canada continues: #MSNBC #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/TaKdxzcP2012/09/17 20:04 by Tweet Button
- Paper voting=Worst, Email=Better, Online voting=BEST! Demand the access & safety of modern voting technology!! #vote2012
http://t.co/NqFYbAOZ2012/08/29 12:46 by web
- Analog Voting in a Digital World – Paper ballots cause long lines at the polls | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- ANTONIODUVALJR on Realizing the Dream of Access with Online Voting
- Voting Access in the U.S. – “We can fix this” | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- DrWJK on Voting Access – “Our Journey Is Not Complete”
- rweberny on Thanks, Dr. Kelleher!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Defining “how we vote”: 1) Which candidate we vote for in an election. 2) The type of technology we use to cast our vote. In an election year, all the attention in the world gets paid to “how we vote”. … Continue reading
In an earlier post, “Follow The Money”, I discuss the hold the television attack ad has on our political system, and why I feel online voting can help change that through greater participation in the process by younger, working … Continue reading
PBS recently ran a segment devoted to online voting. It began by telling the compelling story of West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant and her bold commitment to providing access to overseas voters. Unfortunately the piece then made the … Continue reading
Opponents of online voting may have chosen the wrong public official to try to scare away with their typical gang-up bullying tactics. Natalie Tennant is the Secretary of State of West Virginia. As Dr. Kelleher reported on his blog last … Continue reading