Cyber The Vote Poll Center
Check Us Out On Twitter!
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Thanks MHP for addressing our antiquated election technology. #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/EVpx9NYN2012/09/30 10:44 by web
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Canada is voting online, why not the U.S.? "Laziness" argument is silly. http:/cyberthevote.org #vote20122012/09/30 10:26 by web
@BarackObama If I had one minute with POTUS I would ask why the U.S. uses antiquated election technology. #vote2012 #onlinevoting2012/09/29 17:46 by web
- Real facts are pesky. Dr. Kelleher's series about #InternetVoting in #Canada continues: #MSNBC #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/TaKdxzcP2012/09/17 20:04 by Tweet Button
- Paper voting=Worst, Email=Better, Online voting=BEST! Demand the access & safety of modern voting technology!! #vote2012
http://t.co/NqFYbAOZ2012/08/29 12:46 by web
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- ANTONIODUVALJR on Realizing the Dream of Access with Online Voting
- Voting Access in the U.S. – “We can fix this” | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- DrWJK on Voting Access – “Our Journey Is Not Complete”
- rweberny on Thanks, Dr. Kelleher!
- Gnarls Barkly on Thanks, Dr. Kelleher!
Tag Archives: secretary of state
Opponents of online voting may have chosen the wrong public official to try to scare away with their typical gang-up bullying tactics. Natalie Tennant is the Secretary of State of West Virginia. As Dr. Kelleher reported on his blog last … Continue reading
Too often, critics of online voting are able to frame the discussion as a theoritical one regarding its viability. These critics tend to ignore the existence of companies that have been applying cutting edge technologies in the development of online … Continue reading
Despite the presence of so much Anti Internet Voting noise, I KNOW that there is support out there for what online voting can achieve. There are people like me out there, people who understand how online voting can transform our … Continue reading