Cyber The Vote Poll Center
Check Us Out On Twitter!
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Thanks MHP for addressing our antiquated election technology. #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/EVpx9NYN2012/09/30 10:44 by web
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Canada is voting online, why not the U.S.? "Laziness" argument is silly. http:/cyberthevote.org #vote20122012/09/30 10:26 by web
@BarackObama If I had one minute with POTUS I would ask why the U.S. uses antiquated election technology. #vote2012 #onlinevoting2012/09/29 17:46 by web
- Real facts are pesky. Dr. Kelleher's series about #InternetVoting in #Canada continues: #MSNBC #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/TaKdxzcP2012/09/17 20:04 by Tweet Button
- Paper voting=Worst, Email=Better, Online voting=BEST! Demand the access & safety of modern voting technology!! #vote2012
http://t.co/NqFYbAOZ2012/08/29 12:46 by web
- DrWJK on Online Voting opponents – Beware the Againsters Part 2: Skeptical of the Skeptics
- Analog Voting in a Digital World – Paper ballots cause long lines at the polls | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- ANTONIODUVALJR on Realizing the Dream of Access with Online Voting
- Voting Access in the U.S. – “We can fix this” | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- DrWJK on Voting Access – “Our Journey Is Not Complete”
Tag Archives: Kelleher
The irony. At the very end of the 20th century, the United States was poised to revolutionize voting forever. After centuries of voting only at the polling place and often on insecure and inadequate paper ballot systems, the Internet was … Continue reading
In an earlier post, “Follow The Money”, I discuss the hold the television attack ad has on our political system, and why I feel online voting can help change that through greater participation in the process by younger, working … Continue reading
Opponents of online voting in the United States have seen a lot of success when it has come to poisoning the conversation about whether we should be voting using digital methods or whether we should remain in the dark ages … Continue reading
I mentioned in my last post, a piece about Dr. William Kelleher and his contributions to this movement, that I would be talking next about the “againsters”. In fact, I have been working on the draft of this post for … Continue reading