Cyber The Vote Poll Center
Check Us Out On Twitter!
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Thanks MHP for addressing our antiquated election technology. #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/EVpx9NYN2012/09/30 10:44 by web
@MHarrisPerry #nerdland Canada is voting online, why not the U.S.? "Laziness" argument is silly. http:/cyberthevote.org #vote20122012/09/30 10:26 by web
@BarackObama If I had one minute with POTUS I would ask why the U.S. uses antiquated election technology. #vote2012 #onlinevoting2012/09/29 17:46 by web
- Real facts are pesky. Dr. Kelleher's series about #InternetVoting in #Canada continues: #MSNBC #onlinevoting #vote2012
http://t.co/TaKdxzcP2012/09/17 20:04 by Tweet Button
- Paper voting=Worst, Email=Better, Online voting=BEST! Demand the access & safety of modern voting technology!! #vote2012
http://t.co/NqFYbAOZ2012/08/29 12:46 by web
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- DrWJK on Online Voting opponents – Beware the Againsters Part 2: Skeptical of the Skeptics
- Analog Voting in a Digital World – Paper ballots cause long lines at the polls | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- ANTONIODUVALJR on Realizing the Dream of Access with Online Voting
- Voting Access in the U.S. – “We can fix this” | Cyber The Vote! on Why are we waiting IN LINE when we could be voting ONLINE?
- DrWJK on Voting Access – “Our Journey Is Not Complete”
Tag Archives: Barbara Simons
Doubt the doubters. Deny the deniers. Several years ago I first published my post “Beware the Againsters”. The post was all about pointing out that many skeptics of online voting, who like to appear as concerned scientists or concerned election … Continue reading
The irony. At the very end of the 20th century, the United States was poised to revolutionize voting forever. After centuries of voting only at the polling place and often on insecure and inadequate paper ballot systems, the Internet was … Continue reading
Cost-Benefit Analysis. Is there anything more basic? It’s like “supply and demand”. You don’t have to be an MBA to understand that with ANY undertaking (in ANY realm be it in business or politics or, gosh, even voting technology) the … Continue reading